Early Childhood Development Coordinator (Kilinochchi/Batticaloa/Galle/Kelaniya/Kandy)
We seek for candidates with appropriate skills and competencies to be employed at our Child Development Centers. Responsibilities include cultivating the students’ interest in education and development, evaluating students’ progress, plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Qualification in Early Childhood Education/ Pre-school/Montessori
- Sound written and verbal communication skills in English
- Minimum one year of experience as a Pre-school teacher
- Positive, pleasant personality and ability to get along with children
- Willingness to be engaged in Pre School & Play Group
All above are fulltime posts and are available on fixed term contracts
If interested forward your updated cv within 10 days of this advertisement via email or post indicating the position applied for as the subject line of the email or on the upper right hand corner of the envelop.
Manager Human Resources & Administration,
Power Station Road,
Contact No: +94 81 2 234 144
Submit your CV