Child Development Center Manager – Kandy
We seek for a qualified candidate with managerial exposure. Responsibilities include being accountable for overall operation of the Child Development Center (CDC) Kandy activities,mainly focusing on education, heath & nutrition and child protection. Preference is given to residence in Kandy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Community Development, International DevelopmentStudies, Psychology or any relevant field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a NGO, Child Development or Community development.
- Good command in English and computer literacy is a must (MS Office)
Early Childhood Development Coordinator (Kilinochchi/Batticaloa/Galle/Kelaniya/Kandy)
We seek for qualified graduates experienced in teaching (at least one year) with appropriate competencies, computer literate, andfluent in Englishto be employed at our Child Development centers.Responsibilities include cultivating the students’ interest in education and development, evaluating students’ progress, plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Preschool qualification/ Diploma in Pre School Educationor Bachelor’s degree in Social sciences, Community Development, International Development studies, Psychology or any other related field.
- Good command in English is mandatory
- Positive, pleasant personality and ability to get along with children
All above are fulltime posts and are available on fixed term contracts
If interested forward your updated cv within 10 days of this advertisement via email or post indicating the position applied for as the subject line of the email or on the upper right hand corner of the envelop.
Submit your CV